With a passion for dispelling diet myths and the latest fads, Kathleen brings health and wellbeing sessions to corporate offices, fitness centres, yoga and pilates studios, sporting clubs, schools and early childhood education around Australia.
Kathleen has a unique ability to blend current research and practical application leaving the audience with new found knowledge and skills to adopt healthier lifestyle attitudes and habits.
All workshops and seminars cover key aspects of diet and fitness and can be tailored to suit your organisation’s needs and budget.
Common topics include:
- Executive Diet: Eating for energy and peak performance
- Busting common nutrition myths
- Sports supplements
- Healthy ageing and hormonal health
- Pregnancy nutrition and eating for two
- Managing stress through diet and fitness
- Food and Mental/Gut health
- Childhood nutrition (Fussy Eating)
- Body Positive: Fostering a healthy relationship with food and body image
Book Kathleen for your next speaking engagement, expo, conference or corporate team building day.