Bored of bread. Try this super easy , yet easy to make lunchbox zucchini slice. It’s great hot or cold, which means it’s perfect for school lunches or afternoon tea.
- 2 zucchinis, grated
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a non-stick leamington tin with baking paper.
2. Combine zucchini, onion, flour, cheese and feta in a large bowl. Add oil and eggs, and mix. Season with a little salt and pepper. Pour into lamington tin.
3. Bake for 35-40 mins until golden and set. Allow to cool slightly before cutting.
Make your variations by adding bacon, corn, asparagus.