What’s Eating YOU?
Find Your Balance with Food and Lose Weight
We all know by now what it is we’re meant to be eating, but putting it into practice is something else entirely.
With a mix of qualified research, personal anecdotes and a wealth of professional experience, What’s Eating You separates the facts from fiction when it comes to shedding that extra weight and helping you foster a healthful relationship with food.
Inside you’ll find:
- What factors influence our eating behaviours and why some foods are harder to say no to.
- What profound effect food has on our mood, and how food affects our mental and emotional health.
- The real reason why fad diets don’t work and the very reason why many of us approach dieting with a sense of hopelessness.
- How our thoughts affect our food decisions we make on a daily basis.
- Plenty of actionable set of tips to break pesky eating habits so you win the battle of the bulge!